cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to link CreoSon with Visual Studio?

hsb7
12-Amethyst

How to link CreoSon with Visual Studio?

Hi,

I came across Creoson and it's components, but I couldn't figure out how to use these with Visual Studio(VB). Could anyone please help me with this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DavidBigelow
17-Peridot
(To:hsb7)

CREOSON is an HTTP service - so it really has nothing to do with Visual Studio.  There are no syntax helpers for this or any other IDE - but that is a cool idea.

Communication with CREOSON purely depends on the language you are using for development and that language's ability to perform HTTP Post requests and pass/process JSON via that interface.

Hope that helps.

Dave

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DavidBigelow
17-Peridot
(To:hsb7)

CREOSON is an HTTP service - so it really has nothing to do with Visual Studio.  There are no syntax helpers for this or any other IDE - but that is a cool idea.

Communication with CREOSON purely depends on the language you are using for development and that language's ability to perform HTTP Post requests and pass/process JSON via that interface.

Hope that helps.

Dave

Hi I am trying to write a web service request form browser.Is it possible? if so, Can you give me an example to get me started?

Just launch CREOSON and go into the playground.... there are examples there...  also review the functions section...  and look for the JS libs in the distribution web directory I think.

you should be good to go.

dave

Top Tags