cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to show system dialog Select Parameter?

YaroslavSin
17-Peridot

How to show system dialog Select Parameter?

Hello!

Anyone have ideas how to show system dialog Select Parameters from toolkit application?

This dialog is using for selecting parameters for family table and in Inheritance feature.GUIGUI

I don't want to recreate this functional by my self using GUI Editor.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sully7
13-Aquamarine
(To:YaroslavSin)

Hi, 

In Pro/TOOLKIT, the method is "ProParameterSelect". 

In ObjectToolkit, you can run "SelectParam" or "SelectParams" on a pfcModel object, or pfcModelItem object.

FYI also - if you'd like to then apply the parameters to a FamilyTable, you can use "ProParameterToFamtableItem" to apply it into the family table operations.

Let me know if you'd like more info -  I can put together some example code for you if you'd like. 

Thanks, 

James Sullivan

President & Founder
CadActive Technologies - www.cadactive.com

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sully7
13-Aquamarine
(To:YaroslavSin)

Hi, 

In Pro/TOOLKIT, the method is "ProParameterSelect". 

In ObjectToolkit, you can run "SelectParam" or "SelectParams" on a pfcModel object, or pfcModelItem object.

FYI also - if you'd like to then apply the parameters to a FamilyTable, you can use "ProParameterToFamtableItem" to apply it into the family table operations.

Let me know if you'd like more info -  I can put together some example code for you if you'd like. 

Thanks, 

James Sullivan

President & Founder
CadActive Technologies - www.cadactive.com
Top Tags