cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to show the same component in new rep from the existing rep without excluding in asm?

hsuryaprakash
1-Newbie

How to show the same component in new rep from the existing rep without excluding in asm?

In assembly I have four representation including master rep like

a , b, c & D

a= master rep

The rep "A" has set of components including parts & sub asm like

The rep "B" has components like

And the rep "c" has

In "D" has the same componts like what "C" holds

My question is that when I am creating a D rep , all the components are adding from A,B, C & D.And once again I am excluding component which I dont want to show in D after created rep

so,Is there any option is available to maintain the same components which C rep has into D rep ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Haris,

As you mentioned Rep D will be identical of C, to get this you can create rep D by copying rep C.

After creating C > Activate Master Rep > Select C > Edit Copy (or Right Click on C and Copy) Name as D (All in View manager).

Thank you so much

Top Tags