cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Is there a way to get BOM(Name,Type,Level,Quantity) list information?

CHASEONHO
18-Opal

I have used the ProMdlDependenciesList recursively for selected or current models to obtain information for all models.
However, the order of the arrays in this way is not the same as the model tree.

Is there a way to get the information of a model as an array in the model tree, or to visit the model in the order of the model tree?
For the moment, I've written code like the following file to attach:

But in fact .. I do not feel how to apply and configure filters.

We would like to thank you for telling us how to get BOM information(Name,Type,Level,Quantity) for all components for the top-level model.
Please...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Go with ProSolidFeatVisit() for main assembly. Filter should be with Component and in visit function, do following:

• ProAsmcompMdlGet() to get mdl handle for feature being visited (You will get mdl as feature visit is filtered by component)
  • Get Mdl type with ProMdlTypeGet()
  • If mdl is assembly, do visit features again with ProSolidFeatVisit() and filter option as Component only. 

HIH

Ketan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @CHASEONHO

Use ProSolidFeatVisit to visit all components (features) of main assembly (promdl).

Go with ProSolidFeatVisit() for main assembly. Filter should be with Component and in visit function, do following:

• ProAsmcompMdlGet() to get mdl handle for feature being visited (You will get mdl as feature visit is filtered by component)
  • Get Mdl type with ProMdlTypeGet()
  • If mdl is assembly, do visit features again with ProSolidFeatVisit() and filter option as Component only. 

HIH

Ketan

Top Tags