cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Jlink/Wildfire5.0 M020 Asynchronous connection Problem

pkghosh
1-Newbie

Jlink/Wildfire5.0 M020 Asynchronous connection Problem

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. I am having problem on Jlink with Wildfire5.0 M020 Asynchronous connection. My application works fine on WF 2.0, WF 3.0, WF4.0, there is no problem at all. When I try to run this application on WF5.0 M020/Jlink ProE is losing /Close connection after certain time. I was able to get 2/3 query on "session" variable for the model and then its closes/lose connection on random basis. I tried to compile and run on both Java 1.6 as well as compile (1.4.12 and run on JRE 1.6) with no luck.

I use followings system/user variable to execute my codes.

I would appreciate if you could hints me which direction I should follow.

Thanks and regards

-------------user section---------------
JAVA_HOME
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02

path
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\WinNT;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98\Bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\bin;%JAVA_HOME%\bin;C:\Ptc\proeWildfire5.0\bin;C:\Ptc\proeWildfire5.0\i486_nt\lib\pfcasyncmt.dll

PRO_COMM_MSG_EXE
C:\Ptc\proeWildfire5.0\i486_nt\obj\pro_comm_msg.exe

----------system section--------------------
CLASSPATH
;C:\Ptc\proeWildfire5.0\text\java\pfcasync.jar;C:\Ptc\proeWildfire5.0\text\java\pfc.jar

DLL_DIRECTORY
P:\Ptc\proeWildfire5.0\i486_nt\lib

JAVA_HOME
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02

Path
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;C:\Ptc\proeWildfire5.0\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02;P:\Ptc\proeWildfire5.0\i486_nt\lib;P:\Ptc\Scripts; M:\Perl\bin;C:\Ptc\proeWildfire5.0\text\java\pfcasync.jar;C:\Ptc\proeWildfire5.0\text\java\pfc.jar

PRO_COMM_MSG_EXE
c:\ptc\proeWildfire5.0\i486_nt\obj\pro_comm_msg.exe

PRO_JAVA_COMMAND
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\java "com.ptc.pfc.Implementation.Starter"
1 REPLY 1

Looks like, problem has been resolved in WF 5.0 M030. I have tried and found my application is working fine.

Top Tags