cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Model moves

GrahameWard
5-Regular Member

Model moves

This has been going on for quite a few releses of Pro. If I resume (or suppress) a feature(s) the model goes skidding off the screen and I have to refit. But... not always. I can't seem to see a consistent logic to when it does it. This can be infuriating when I am looking at a specific spot to see the effect of a feature on the geometry when it is resumed. I can be looking at some little corner of the model, resume the feature... then bang - it's not there any more.

I'm on WF4.0, occasionally 5.0. Can anyone tell me, does this go away in Creo? 'Cause, you know, the new interface is nice and all, but keeping the model still on the bloody screen I would have thought should have priority.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
GrahameWard
5-Regular Member
(To:GrahameWard)

So nobody else has this happen?

After it skids off the screen will it come back if you hit "ctrl+d"?

I know. What I want is for it to not move in the first place.

I just tried this with one of my models. Zooming in, suppressing & resuming features my model didn't move. I am using Wildfire 5.0. Sorry but I am not having these problems unless i am misunderstanding what you are trying to say.

Top Tags