cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Simulate

aminhas
12-Amethyst

Simulate

How to simulate my mold see picture, I want certain heat toward mold formerly want maintaining 550 C° exactly how much time needs to temperature goes on 550 C° for whole mold? Mold material is SS 304

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
aminhas
12-Amethyst
(To:aminhas)

Thanks is that any video?

aminhas
12-Amethyst
(To:aminhas)

in muffle furnace.

I'm pretty sure Steve means how is the heat applied in your CREO model.

Is there a thin film heater applied at a surface or perhaps all external surfaces are convectively coupled to a high sink temperature (above 550C) as in your furnace? You may also have a condcuctive contact as well as you mold sits in the oven somehow. The model needs to have those heat sources identified as loads (conductive, convective and/or radiative).

You also need to set the start temp, most likely 20-23C.

Top Tags