cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Toolkit VC++ : How to Refresh the Session? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Madhavi
11-Garnet

Toolkit VC++ : How to Refresh the Session? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Need to remove a drawing model from session.

I used ProWindowDelete/ ProWindowCurrentClose to close the Drawing model's window.

Then ProMdlErase to erase it from memory.

But I still get that drawing model in ProSessionMdlList.

If I use ProMdlEraseNotDisplayed to erase it from session then it gives me error. ( may be because  model was already erased)

Please let me know is there any way

to refresh the Session? or

forcefully remove the model from session?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,

Madhavi

5 REPLIES 5

Give a try with below API sequence and update whether it is working or not:

ProWindowCurrentClose

ProMdlEraseAll

Thanks for reply.

But that does not work

Can i know version Nd datecode of Creo you have? I have not tried but I have feeling that previous APIs should solve purpose..

I came to know fantastic fact from toolkit documentation and might be helpful to you.

Once we use any API related to model erase, it does erase from memory once control is passed to Creo after execution of all toolkit command. If your work flow is not as per above statement, there might be memory issue.

HIH

Ketan 

RPN
17-Peridot
17-Peridot
(To:Madhavi)

As far I know, you can’t change the current model in a synchronous session. Try to open a object from disk, this one you can change, save and erase if you are done,

Top Tags