cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

VB API User Guide for Creo 2.0

haåman
7-Bedrock

VB API User Guide for Creo 2.0

Hello,

Does anybody know where I can find the VB API User Guide för Creo Parametric 2.0? I've managed to find one for Wildfire 4 and one for 5 but not Creo 2.0..

(Wildfire 5: http://www.ptc.com/WCMS/files/99870/en/vbug.pdf)

Thank you in advance!

BR

Heidi

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7
Nico1
1-Newbie
(To:haåman)

Hello Heidi,

did you install the VB-API with Creo 2?

On my Desktop the vbug is under C:\PTC\Creo 2.0\Common Files\M070\vbapi

~

Nico

haåman
7-Bedrock
(To:Nico1)

Hi,

I haven't installed it myself but I'll pass this information along. Thank you Nico!

haåman
7-Bedrock

Hello again Nico,

If I want to install the VB API, do you know how I do it? I can't find it as an option when performing a reconfigure (customization) on my Creo2-installation. Do I have to install Creo from scratch? I already have the M080 so I can't do an upgrade..

Thank you in advance!

BR,

Heidi

Nico1
1-Newbie
(To:haåman)

You have to install Creo from the iso-file you've downloaded. When you don't install it, there is no option in the standard ptc-setup. This should only be on the original iso.

haåman
7-Bedrock

Thank you again! I got it to work

Hello,

seems I don't have rights to download the file, Can you send me a copy of it?

thanks.

Please find it in attachment.

Top Tags