cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

View Creo Parametric Drawings in a Website

k_dunc
2-Guest

View Creo Parametric Drawings in a Website

Hi all,

We're a manufacturer, and I need to build a webpage that my clients can use in order to look at the CAD drawings of the product we've built for them. In this webpage, I need features such as rotate, zoom, pan, spin etc. for 3D models. Our clients should not have access to edit, annotate, provide comment etc. on the CAD drawings - they should only be allowed to view them.

The added complexity, however, is that somehow in Creo Parametric, we need to identify certain parts, faces, weld lines etc. on the drawing and make them a clickable hotspot, such that in the webpage, our client can access further information related to the hotspot by clicking on it.

What tools do I need to perform this task please? I'm not sure if I should be using something like Creo View Web Toolkit, or ProToolkit, or J.Link or Web-Link or something totally different perhaps.

Thanks heaps.

2 REPLIES 2

I think need  need to embedding Creo View in html page.

Using Creo View Express as a browser plugin

I appreciate your reply @YaroslavSin. Thank you.

Does anyone know then, how I'll best go about identifying a particular weld / edge or face on a drawing in Creo Parametric, and somehow 'marking' that such that in Creo View's toolkit code, I can create a clickable hotspot when the user is looking at the image through their browser?

Thanks again.

Top Tags