cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

windows fom design, designer vb examples

Cody_Godines
9-Granite

windows fom design, designer vb examples

I cannot seem to add a form with .designer.vb, .resx, and a .vb file to the VB API Examples project using, Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2019 (2).  Is there another tool used to build and import other forms?  Am I using the wrong environment?

Thank you,

Cody

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi, There were some visual studio extensions that were needed for VB operations.  They can be downloaded with admin permission through the visual studio app.  'Visual Basic Tools for Visual Studio 2019'  Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Cody_Godines,

Thank you for your question. 

Your post appears well documented but has not yet received any response. I am replying to raise awareness. Hopefully, another community member will be able to help.

Also, feel free to add any additional information you think might be relevant. It sometimes helps to have screenshots to better understand what you are trying to do. 

Regards,

Anurag 

Hi, There were some visual studio extensions that were needed for VB operations.  They can be downloaded with admin permission through the visual studio app.  'Visual Basic Tools for Visual Studio 2019'  Thank you.

Announcements

Top Tags