cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

KepserverEX v6 connection to Wago 750-362

JN_9243123
2-Guest

KepserverEX v6 connection to Wago 750-362

Hello,

We have a Wago 750-362 Fieldbus Coupler Modbus TCP device from an outside vendor that I would like to collect data from. We have the Manufacturing Suite and I see the Wago Ethernet and Modbus TCP drivers. It doesn't appear that the Wago driver supports this model, but I'm not familiar enough with protocols to determine if I can use the Modbus TCP driver. Is the Modbus driver an option, or would I have to reach out to the vendor to see if they'd replace the device with an ethernet model? I am anticipating that they will be resistant to the idea.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

@JN_9243123 

Looking at the Wago document in the following link it appears as though the device only support Modbus TCP connections. 

Fieldbus Coupler Modbus TCP (750-362) | WAGO USA

I would attempt to make the connection using the Kepware Modbus TCP/Ethernet driver and reach out to the Kepware through a support tick if additional assistance is needed. Here is a link to the login page where a ticket can be opened:

Home | My Kepware

Thanks,

*Chris

Top Tags