cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Cycle Time Logging

CA_9674649
1-Newbie

Cycle Time Logging

Hello,

Has any configured KEPServerEX to be able to run timers between a start and end trigger tags?

I want to be able to setup Operation Cycle Time Logging from plcs tags and be able to calculate the time that it takes for the operation.

Example: Timer between hit of a start button and final test saying that the test passed without having to create a timer in the plc itself to monitor this operation

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

@CA_9674649,

KEPServerEX does not have the functionality to perform time change calculation between the start and end trigger tags. I suppose you could push the start and end trigger tag data to a database and have the database perform desired calculations. I'm not sure about the feasibility, but you could put in an enhancement request to see if the feature could be added. Here is a link to the Kepware article on how to open an enhancement request:

Article - CS295047 - How to open an Enhancement Request for PTC Kepware Products

Mykepware  login credentials will be needed to access the article

Thanks,

*Chris

Top Tags