cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

KepserverEX v6 connection to Wago 750-362

JN_9243123
2-Guest

KepserverEX v6 connection to Wago 750-362

Hello,

We have a Wago 750-362 Fieldbus Coupler Modbus TCP device from an outside vendor that I would like to collect data from. We have the Manufacturing Suite and I see the Wago Ethernet and Modbus TCP drivers. It doesn't appear that the Wago driver supports this model, but I'm not familiar enough with protocols to determine if I can use the Modbus TCP driver. Is the Modbus driver an option, or would I have to reach out to the vendor to see if they'd replace the device with an ethernet model? I am anticipating that they will be resistant to the idea.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

@JN_9243123 

Looking at the Wago document in the following link it appears as though the device only support Modbus TCP connections. 

Fieldbus Coupler Modbus TCP (750-362) | WAGO USA

I would attempt to make the connection using the Kepware Modbus TCP/Ethernet driver and reach out to the Kepware through a support tick if additional assistance is needed. Here is a link to the login page where a ticket can be opened:

Home | My Kepware

Thanks,

*Chris

Top Tags