cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Kepware 6.15 Licence activation error

VV_9565441
3-Visitor

Kepware 6.15 Licence activation error

Getting the error while activating my licence , any one have any idea ? 

Please help ? 

Before upgrade have transferred my licence back to kepware, i can see my licence are stage there. but the same failing to active post upgrade. 

Thanks in advance. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ntripathi
14-Alexandrite
(To:VV_9565441)

Greetings @VV_9565441,

Hope you are doing well!!

I'm writing to inform you that from the screenshot we found that there is an error "Trusted Storage Load Failed". I would like to inform you that we need to clear the trusted storage before performing the licensing operation.

Please refer to the knowledge base article CS293892 to clear the trusted storage.

If you are prompted to log in to view the complete article, you can use your MyKepware login credentials.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ntripathi
14-Alexandrite
(To:VV_9565441)

Greetings @VV_9565441,

Hope you are doing well!!

I'm writing to inform you that from the screenshot we found that there is an error "Trusted Storage Load Failed". I would like to inform you that we need to clear the trusted storage before performing the licensing operation.

Please refer to the knowledge base article CS293892 to clear the trusted storage.

If you are prompted to log in to view the complete article, you can use your MyKepware login credentials.

Many thanks it resolved my issue.

Announcements

Top Tags