cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Post processor for fanuc controller

dm-3
1-Newbie

Post processor for fanuc controller

Hi,

Can anybody help with downloading fanuc 310IS and f31ib contollersif readily available? or best way to learn how to create PP for the mentioned series.

We need to use the output in Makino and Moriseiki machines respectively.

--

Dhinesh

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
jrichard
1-Newbie
(To:dm-3)

Dhinesh,

Although you probably will not find a post that you can download and that works perfectly without editing, there are few things that might help you out. The link below will bring you to the PTC GPOST Central Resource page. Although this site has not been updated in years (2004-2005), it still has a lot of useful information regarding post processors. There is a link on the bottom of this page titled "PRODUCTION POSTPROCESSORS". This will bring you to a page that has a few dozen downloadable posts. These are a great place to start and you may find one that gets you 90% of the way there. There are also a lot of useful training presentations and other files, so make sure to browse through all of the links.

I have gone in here a number of times to get a good starting post and then have updated it to meet my needs. I never had any formal training on creating posts; just simply used the training available on this link and have had pretty good success.

Hope this helps,

Jon

http://www.ptc.com/cs/cs_24/howto/ncgp4903/ncgp4903.htm

Top Tags