cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Size of "Parameters" dropdown window

JackBender
4-Participant

Size of "Parameters" dropdown window

Hi folks,

In Creo NC, using Machine Tool Setup -> Parameter UI, I have edited the list of basic parameters visible in the "Parameters" list of NC sequence edition.

Because it's quite a long list of basic parameters that I now have, I'm wondering if it's possible to customize the default size of the "Parameters" dropdown window in order to extend it downwards. See attached screenshot for visual.
I prefer having a tall "Parameters" dropdown window rather than having to scroll the list to see all my basic parameters at once.

Any pointers much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

@JackBender 

As of now no option to expand the list.. you need to use "Edit Step parameters" to pullout the parameters list. 

I think, you can submit an idea for the same. 

I would like to see the parameter list expanded automatically even when you do use the "edit step parameter" method. I would also like to be able to hide the "details" check box permanently. After using the sequence more than once or twice the details become a nuisance taking up parameter space

parameter.png

Personally, I don't like looking at the long list so I use the Category filter in the upper right most of the time.

hheinze
6-Contributor
(To:JackBender)

I would also love to have this.

I modified the parameter

"mfg_comments_text_area_size" to a higher number, but here is no change.

Daniel_E
6-Contributor
(To:hheinze)

+1 for this option.  I would also love it.  And I would love to change the default position of the window.

Top Tags