cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Where is the "Whats new" file for the enhancements regarding Expert Moldbase Extension 10 F000?

ddefreest
1-Newbie

Where is the "Whats new" file for the enhancements regarding Expert Moldbase Extension 10 F000?

Where can we find the file that explains whats new and improved for EMX 10?  What is the significance of F000 vs M000 for the build number? 

5 REPLIES 5

You have put your request in the wrong section.

PTC eSupport Help is the section dedicated to the online help, how it works and other news about it.

I'll ask Toby to move this discussion in the right place for you, where you can find also what you are looking for (see below link),

EMX 10 What's New PDF

Marco

Thank you Marco. I moved this helpful thread to the Creo # Manufacturing Comunity space.

tschneyer
6-Contributor
(To:PeterCase)

Hello Peter,

It would be great if you could move this thread directly to the EMX Community Space

Expert Moldbase Extension - EMX

We will regularly update you with new videos and blog entries all around EMX.

Best Regards,

Thomas from B&W Software

Kind Regards
Thomas Schneyer
B&W Software GmbH

Hi Thomas - happy to do this. I've just moved that across to the EMX group.

EMX Help is available on Creo HelpCenter starting in March 2017. You can find What's New information online as well.

F000 is the the first customer ship build of each release. Mxxx is maintenance build. Generally, there are bug fixes but no enhancements in maintenance builds.

Top Tags