cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

creo 7.0 manufacturing info report missing

asifcad
12-Amethyst

creo 7.0 manufacturing info report missing

creo 7.0 manufacturing info report missing please check to attach a pic. there is no report module in the start new menu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@asifcad wrote:

creo 7.0 manufacturing info report missing please check to attach a pic. there is no report module in the start new menu

Hi,

report is obsolete. Use drawing instead of it.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KenFarley
21-Topaz I
(To:asifcad)

We are running Creo 4.0 and when I start a new session, with the manufacturing license, I do not see any "Report" in the "File->New" dialog. Perhaps that function has been moved inside the program, to the ribbon? I notice that under "Applications", there is a "Process Documentation" choice. Perhaps that is where it went?

I have never used the reporting functions and we've been on Creo 4.0 for a while so I don't remember earlier choices.

@asifcad wrote:

Hi,

report is obsolete. Use drawing instead of it.

Martin Hanák
TomU
23-Emerald IV

You can still create and open reports, but you have to enable a hidden config option to do so:

"Set hidden config.pro option enable_obsolete_modes to yes"

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS235026

asifcad
12-Amethyst

Dears thanks for your replies problem solved now using drawing for reporting purpose

regards

asif

Top Tags