cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

HELP

AG_9561162
1-Newbie

HELP

I need help urgently I am in my last evaluations and I need the program. I have been working with it for years and I have never had any problems but now it does not allow me to make certain calculations. I have already downloaded and installed the program but it still does not work. I get a message that I have to purchase the premium functions but this has never happened to me before. I would appreciate your help.

1 REPLY 1

Current valid PTC Mathcad licenses is for version 15 M050

Current valid PTC Mathcad Prime licenses are for versions 3.1, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0

If the license which you purchased with the product is available when you use it, then you get the full functionality. Those are called the "premium features".

For example:

If Mathcad Prime cannot access the license (even temporary), then it still works but in a restricted mode (Express mode).

This is indicated in the user interface. For example some menus are greyed out, or the error message comes up, which you already faced.

This could be caused by a problem with your license or how it is retrieved.

With a valid Mathcad Prime installation in hand, please try a re-installation OR search in PTC Knowledge Database OR file a new PTC Technical Support case against Licensing

Same procedure is with Mathcad 15

Hope this helps

Announcements
Top Tags