cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to Acquire 30 days License for Mathcad Prime 7.0 ?

Harry_Seth
15-Moonstone

How to Acquire 30 days License for Mathcad Prime 7.0 ?

There are two options to acquire 30 days Mathcad Prime 7.0 license file. Please follow below listed,

Step by Step procedure: Retrieval of License file via Internet

1. Install Mathcad Prime 7.0.0.0 and launch it.

m2.jpg

2.  This  will trigger PTC Mathcad Prime 7.0 License Wizard

m3.png

3. Check  the Radio button as highlighted "1" in above image. Once selected click option #Next.

m4.png

4.  Please enter your PTC username & password. If you don't have a PTC Account(Basic User), than instead of selecting the option "I have a PTC.COM account"(1), you need to check the second radio button "I am New to PTC.COM and need to create an account".

m5.png

5. Select #PTC Mathcad Prime 7.0.0.0 and opt for #Acquire License.

m6.png

Once you select #Acquire license, it will get greyed out and initiate the process of acquiring the license from PTC Server. Below picture reflects how the email will look like along with the license file(as an attachment).

m7.png

6. You may verify the license file which by default will be saved in location "C:\ProgramData\PTC\Mathcad Prime\License".

MicrosoftTeams-image (7).png

7. Complete the license retrieval process by selecting #Exit

MicrosoftTeams-image (8).png

8. Congratulations!! Now you should be able to Launch Mathcad Prime 7.0.0.0 successfully.

1 REPLY 1

Here is a video version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXlwfOPglk8

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
Ready to open Mathcad Express for the first time? First, we'll verify and license your free trial of Mathcad Prime. Then, we'll open Mathcad Express and look at all the functionalities available during your free trial, and afterwards. Let's get started. Be sure to check out our first video on ...
Top Tags