Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings.
Log in to License Management Portal using your PTC user ID and password
2. Select the products to include in the license file for the new Host ID then click Move Licenses
c. With the Physical Address below the Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection there stands the Host ID
4. Enter the hostID of the new server
5. Fill in the appropriate information for the new hardware then click Move License
6. Select I Agree to accept the Software Deinstallation Agreement
7. Review the transaction then click Continue
8. A PTC support case will be assigned to the transaction and the licenses will be e-mailed to you once configured
NOTE: If you do not have an account with license administration privileges,
Contact "PTC License Management team"
Log a case with License Management