cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Issues with XMCD Converter Trial

BG_9998364
1-Newbie

Issues with XMCD Converter Trial

I'm trying to use the free 30 day trial. MathCad appears to open and work, however the XMCD file converter does not work. I load a file and click convert, but it says "no license" under MCDX status and nothing happens. I received an email with a license file (.dat file type). I followed the instructions to install this license but again nothing appears to happen.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

To clarify, does your current trial load saying "PTC Mathcad Express" and has a big "Created with PTC Mathcad Express." watermark and has locked functionality?

In that case, your trial licence isn't installed correctly, and that's why the file converter doesn't work.

Could you take a screenshot of this screen?

Mathcad Options License tabMathcad Options License tab

It should look like the above.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

To clarify, does your current trial load saying "PTC Mathcad Express" and has a big "Created with PTC Mathcad Express." watermark and has locked functionality?

In that case, your trial licence isn't installed correctly, and that's why the file converter doesn't work.

Could you take a screenshot of this screen?

Mathcad Options License tabMathcad Options License tab

It should look like the above.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
Announcements
Top Tags