cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Markings from converting from earlier versions to V7 with Mtahcad Prime 7 with the converter

rayess
1-Newbie

Markings from converting from earlier versions to V7 with Mtahcad Prime 7 with the converter

When I use new conversion tool to convert from earlier versions to Mathcad Prime 7, the new worksheet has a lot of markinging in red saying the format has changed, and a lot or red arrows. I am ok with the format changes, and I do not want these error messages or the red arrows to be on the new worksheet, How can i get rid of them, or accept them, perhaps they will go away that way. Thank you
1 REPLY 1
DJNewman
17-Peridot
(To:rayess)

Hi rayess,

Try clicking the Clear Annotations button to remove the red flags, as seen in our worksheet conversion video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDZxenznS20

Cheers!

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
Do you have a lot of worksheets from legacy versions of PTC Mathcad, like Mathcad 15 (.mcd/.xmcd files), and need to convert them into PTC Mathcad Prime worksheets (.mcdx files)? This video shows you how to convert your files, including in batches, using Mathcad Prime's converter tool, and ...
Announcements
Top Tags