cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

MathCad Express

JT_6791995
1-Newbie

MathCad Express

I'm using MathCad Express but it has me on a trial version. Trying to remove the watermark across the sheet.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm assuming you've already gone through the 30-day trial of full functionality without the watermark being present first. (What we refer to as "the 30-day trial")

If you haven't, you need to get a trial licence through the wizard.

DJNewman_0-1664883827116.png

If you've already gone through those 30 days, then you need to buy a full licence to get rid of the watermark.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:JT_6791995)

You should realise that Prime Express IS the trial version (of full Prime).

Only if you pay for a license you get the full version, where the watermark is absent.

Success!
Luc

I'm assuming you've already gone through the 30-day trial of full functionality without the watermark being present first. (What we refer to as "the 30-day trial")

If you haven't, you need to get a trial licence through the wizard.

DJNewman_0-1664883827116.png

If you've already gone through those 30 days, then you need to buy a full licence to get rid of the watermark.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
Announcements
Top Tags