cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Mathcad Prime 9.0 Install affecting Windows 10 | Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)

dheidebrecht
8-Gravel

Mathcad Prime 9.0 Install affecting Windows 10 | Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)

Just putting this question out there into the Mathcad community, has anyone experienced issues with the installation of mathcad prime 9.0 affecting/losing Windows 10 | Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) configurations?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi dheidebrecht,

Thanks for using the Community! 

From when did you start encountering this issue? 

Could you please elaborate the issue and also steps to reproduce? 

Regards,

Anurag 

This was reported by a user that had installed the upgrade on their machine from Mathcad Prime 7.0...I am not certain if this was caused by the Mathcad Prime 9 upgrade or whether this was due to a recent KB upgrade to the system since they were both applied over the same weekend. I was just wondering if anyone else had seen this as an issue before. If not, then we can point the issue towards a windows update that broke the capabilities for this user.

Thank you.

I recommend opening a New Case for Technical Support - "Open a Support Case": https://support.ptc.com/apps/cs_loggers/case_logger/auth/ssl/log

Top Tags