cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

PDF issues

mackintoosh
4-Participant

PDF issues

Hello, I suddenly can convert my Document into a pdf, nor can I use a pdf printer it only gives an error, and a log is created which I don’t understand.
Thany you for your help in advancem,
Kenneth Mack
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can install Prime Express 7 version (simultaneously) to understand if this is a problem with Prime 5 version or is it a system issue of the OS.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

1. What version of Mathcad and Windows OS are you using?

2. What PDF printers are installed in your operating system? Try to add this free printer (CutePDF) and print through it: https://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

mackintoosh
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Hello first of all thank you for your quick respone.

I am using mathcad Prime 5.0 and i tried pdf24 and the default windows printer.

The thing is that I allready used pdf24 for printing out my documents but suddenly it stoped working and also the option to save the document as a pdf dissaprad.

Try reinstalling this printer.

mackintoosh
4-Participant

I allready did that twice and unfortunaly it dint work. It is also strange that the pdf printer works in every other programm i tried,

Can you provide a screenshot of the error and a log file?

mackintoosh
4-Participant

Sure

MathCadError.PNG

Try this solution - "Error "An Unhandled exception occurred on the dispatcher thread"": https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad-Installation/Error-quot-An-Unhandled-exception-occurred-on-the-dispatcher/td-p/706410

mackintoosh
4-Participant

Unfortunaly that dindt work either

And you installed it earlier - "Mathcad PDSi Viewable support"?

mackintoosh
4-Participant

MathCadPDSI.PNG

Yes i got it installed

I will repeat here what I wrote earlier:

1. What version of Windows OS are you using (and what components of .NET Framework are installed )?

2. Try to add this another one free printer (CutePDF) and print through it: https://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

mackintoosh
4-Participant

I allready tried the CutePDF and it dint work either.

I am using Windows 10 and the 4.8 .net Frame Work is installed

Could you check if all the updates have been installed for Windows 10 and for the .NET Framework components at the moment?

mackintoosh
4-Participant

Yes I checked that and everything is up to date.

You can install Prime Express 7 version (simultaneously) to understand if this is a problem with Prime 5 version or is it a system issue of the OS.

mackintoosh
4-Participant

Hello and sorry for my late respone i downloaded the express version and it worked to print a pdf from there

Top Tags