cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Prime 7 is opening a new instance of the program when i double click a prime file.

JZ_9853593
1-Newbie

Prime 7 is opening a new instance of the program when i double click a prime file.

I am using Mathcad Prime 7.0 7.0.0.0

I have a user that is having a strange issue where when she double clicks a Mathcad prime file a new instance of Mathcad opens for each file. I have already done a clean install of prime where I cleared the PTC folders from the computer and the registry. i had to do this because a few days after installing prime 7 it would not open at all on a couple of computers. After the clean install, this issue came up. I tried to replicate the issue on another computer by going through the same process but that computer works correctly. Any ideas?
1 REPLY 1

HI JZ_9853593,

Are you still facing the issue? 

If yes, please provide me with your reachable contact number and a convenient time to get in  touch with you for further discussing the issue

Thanks,

Vipul 

Top Tags