cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

While setting up license of Mathcad 14 on Windows 11 it give me forbidden

JA_1955607
2-Guest

While setting up license of Mathcad 14 on Windows 11 it give me forbidden

Hi, I have a new computer and it seems I installed MathCAD 14 on Windows 11. But when I try to setup the license it give e forbidden after I input my username and password. I recall this happened before few years ago and someone from PTC had to reactivate my account/license. Can you please help with this? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Hello JA_1955607,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

It seems you wanted to post a question regarding Mathcad but may have clicked "contact the community team".
To know more about community and learn some best practices, please visit the Getting started with PTC Community page.

For now we have moved this topic of yours under the Mathcad Installation board.

Hope this helps.

BR,
Vivek N
Community Moderation Team.

Read the following announcement - "Official PTC Mathcad 15 and Prime 1–6 End-of-Sale Announcement": https://community.ptc.com/t5/Mathcad-Tips/Official-PTC-Mathcad-15-and-Prime-1-6-End-of-Sale-Announcement/td-p/715416

Hello @JA_1955607,

It looks like you have a response on your topic. If it helped you solve your question please mark the reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Announcements
Top Tags