cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Bisection method - Change a Mathcad logical scheme to another

tubar
12-Amethyst

Bisection method - Change a Mathcad logical scheme to another

Hello, I want to change an existing Mathcad scheme of solving to another described in a flowchart.    I cannot.   I attached the Mathcad file where I try, and also the Flowchart that I want to implement.

7 REPLIES 7

Hi,

Enclosed does the trick.

Cheers

Terry

Thank you very much. We are very closed on what I want to obtain.  And BREAK command how I implement ?:

Break, if f(x_i)=0

Also, in the new obtained form (attached) I cannot obtain the table of iterations i  vs  x_i.

Hi

Thank you very much. We are very closed on what I want to obtain.  And BREAK command how I implement ?:

Break, if f(x_i)=0

Go to View | Toolbars | Programming.  This will bring up a toolbar with "break" and "continue".  You must use the toolbars not type the words.

Looking at the code provided.

Cheers

Terry

Hi

Code with:

View | Toolbars | Calculator and choose absolute.  NOT the one on Matrix toolbar.

View | Toolbars | Programming and choose break

Capture.JPG

Cheers

Terry

Cool !  Now it is solved. Thank you very much, both of you !   I attached the updated file with the last feedbacks.

tubar
12-Amethyst
(To:tubar)

I optimized the file.   I also used   /\  (AND the logical)      in order to compact the algorithm.    ORIGIN I removed because Mathcad dont like it and marked it (i think because it is in the settings).

Now I am perfectly pleased with the results.

tubar_0-1590535218539.png

The strategic direction of solution of various scientific problems, including the problem of creation of artificial intelligence (AI) systems, human brain simulators, robotics systems, monitoring and control systems.

Top Tags