cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Boundary value problem of a 4 grade differential equation

DP_10733008
4-Participant

Boundary value problem of a 4 grade differential equation

Good afternoon,

I have been trying to solve a bondary value problem of a 4 grade differential equation but I don't understand how I should setup up my worksheet to obtain the 3 derivatives (C1, C2 and C3 in in the matrix D_). Also, the function "sbval" returns me an error that says "unkown error: exception by call destination", and so I can't calculate the conditions that I need to obtain the solution. Attached there is the mathcad file in 8.0 version.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have found the solution at this problem, I just have to define the parameter "v" as a vector that contains the guess values and the function "score" as a vector with the same number of components of "v" and inside it, the variables that I want to go to zero.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Also the file il written in italian if you need any clarification you can ask me.

I have found the solution at this problem, I just have to define the parameter "v" as a vector that contains the guess values and the function "score" as a vector with the same number of components of "v" and inside it, the variables that I want to go to zero.

Announcements

Top Tags