cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Can anybody please help!! with the input and solution of the following parametric equation

MikieRuddle
1-Newbie

Can anybody please help!! with the input and solution of the following parametric equation

Hi All

I'm new to the MathCAD system totally and could do with some useful hints and explinations....... sadly I have been staring at the sceen for hours and getting no where.

Question:

How can I determine the formula for the second derivative in its simplest form of the function from these parametric equations.

x = sin3t - cos 3t y = cos 3t + sin 3t

Evaluate the derivative at t=1

Many Thanks

Mike

5 REPLIES 5

See the attach

Hi Valery

Many thanks for your response , I had managed to reach the first derivative, but was a little lost from then.

Thanks again

Hi Mike,

If you are new to Mathcad, you may benefit from some free short tutorials on a number of Mathcad topics that can be found on LearningExchange.

http://bit.ly/LEX_Mathcad

Stephanie

Cheers for posting the link. This will definatly help new Mathcad users in the future.

Mike

OK!

But for solving Mike Ruddle's task it is better to study not Mathcad but Mathematic

Top Tags