cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Can't convert .mcd files

rmukherjee
1-Newbie

Can't convert .mcd files

Hello,

I have got an important .mcd file which I'd like to convert into .mcdx, but the XMCD, MCD converter button in the input/output-ribbon is inactive, i. e. I can see it, but can't click on it.

What can I do?

2 REPLIES 2
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:rmukherjee)

First off: To what version of Prime do you need conversion? (Note that Prime 3 or lower can't read Prime 3.1 files!)

If you have a full license of Prime, you should be able to convert. But for that, Mathcad 15 must also be installed. Just download the installable from the PTC website. You can use the same license as for Prime at installation.

If you only have Prime Express, this works only during the try-out period. Chances are that part of your sheet will not work anymore after the trial period (No programming, no symbolics in Prime Express).

If you can tolerate the file to get public, you could post it in this forum and ask for it to be converted.

Success!
Luc

Hi,

You need to install Mathcad 15 version: Thank You for Your Interest in PTC Mathcad 15 | PTC

Top Tags