cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Change width of header and add grid lines in Mathcad 15

jkrulak-2
1-Newbie

Change width of header and add grid lines in Mathcad 15

Dear All,

Could you please help me to solve or answer whether it is to possible to:

1. make a different width for each part of the header, pls see picture

1.png

2. Make a grid lines for the work sheet like in Mathcad Prime.

Thank you in advance for all your comments.

Kind regards,

Jan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

1.) Click the checkbox that says "Use full width for each section".  It doesn't make the window show the field any wider, but it changes how the information is displayed on the actual page (use print preview).

Snip1.png

Print Preview:

Snip2.PNG

2.) I don't think that's possible.  If you just want the grid lines for editing purposes (not for printing), you can get vertical guide lines by setting up tabs and clicking the "show guide lines for all tabs" checkbox in Format -> Tabs.  I don't know of a way to get horizontal guide lines.

Snip3.PNG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

1.) Click the checkbox that says "Use full width for each section".  It doesn't make the window show the field any wider, but it changes how the information is displayed on the actual page (use print preview).

Snip1.png

Print Preview:

Snip2.PNG

2.) I don't think that's possible.  If you just want the grid lines for editing purposes (not for printing), you can get vertical guide lines by setting up tabs and clicking the "show guide lines for all tabs" checkbox in Format -> Tabs.  I don't know of a way to get horizontal guide lines.

Snip3.PNG

jkrulak-2
1-Newbie
(To:MJG)

Many thanks for your help.

Jan

Top Tags