cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Display graphics

ptc-4346041
1-Newbie

Display graphics

Hello,

Can you to help me to display the graphics Mod1(f) = f(f) ? Please.

Thank you in advance.

Olivier

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You call function I1 in functions Mod1 and Ph1. However, you haven't defined function I1 anywhere, so Mathcad is using the in-built Bessel function called I1. Should you be calling function I1a instead?

You also have problems further down in the file caused by the fact that your H functions (H1, H2 etc) produce complex values.

Alan

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Try changing the range of values ​​for the variable "f".

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirN)

Reducing the number of elements might help.

Mike

You call function I1 in functions Mod1 and Ph1. However, you haven't defined function I1 anywhere, so Mathcad is using the in-built Bessel function called I1. Should you be calling function I1a instead?

You also have problems further down in the file caused by the fact that your H functions (H1, H2 etc) produce complex values.

Alan

Hello,

thank you for your help, these equations are very important and I would like to find a résulat for each graph.

I want to display TF191(f, tpas) + TF291(f,tpas) or TF4569 + TF4570. The result should be the same but I do not understand the difference between Mod1(f)/m1 and Mod1561(f456). One uses a frequency sweep and the other a vector.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4346041)

I want to display TF191(f, tpas) + TF291(f,tpas) or TF4569 + TF4570. The result should be the same but I do not understand the difference between Mod1(f)/m1 and Mod1561(f456). One uses a frequency sweep and the other a vector.

Unfortunately I cannot seem to find these variables within your worksheet. Can you identify were they are as it's time consuming searching through worksheets laid out across multiple pages.

Mike

Announcements

Top Tags