cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Draft view items

ptc-1176891
1-Newbie

Draft view items

What is the "Draft View" for? If the only difference between "Draft View" and "Page Layout" is that the former hides print margins, it seems to be useless.

When I click around the grid in "Draft View" there are sometimes "ghost" cursor crosshairs left behind. This seems to happen when I'm clicking a bit fast, and perhaps don't exactly hit right on a grid location.

Thanks,
Preston
3 REPLIES 3

On 8/14/2009 12:39:06 PM, baxterp wrote:
>What is the "Draft View" for?
>If the only difference between
>"Draft View" and "Page Layout"
>is that the former hides print
>margins, it seems to be
>useless.
>
>When I click around the grid
>in "Draft View" there are
>sometimes "ghost" cursor
>crosshairs left behind. This
>seems to happen when I'm
>clicking a bit fast, and
>perhaps don't exactly hit
>right on a grid location.
>
>Thanks,
>Preston

Moreover, in draft view, you can place the cursor on the uppermost grid and type stuff that you can't see.

TTFN,
Eden

Has anyone figured out a way of switching from portrait to landscape page layout?

Xavier

I was going through the tutorial and when you create the "shipping" worksheet you import a three column table which you can label the columns by what the data represents (weight, value and charges). Very nice. However, when you switch from "page" mode to "draft" mode the labels disappear. They return when you go back to "page" mode. I have reported this to PTC.
Announcements

Top Tags