cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Error in some parts

anaxec
4-Participant

Error in some parts

Hey guys,

Some of you know about my effort to reproduce an old work of my advisor, eventually, I decided to use Mathcad 15.

Now, I'm having some issues in some parts of my work, apparently is with one variable called "εs" and I don't know how to solve it, I'm very new in mathcad.

I'm putting in annex the work of my advisor and my file. Can anyone, in the name of everything that is sacred, help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:anaxec)

You had a few indexes k too many. And the ORIGIN (starting index for arrays and vectors) should be set to 1 (all indexes i, j and k start at 1).

Now it 'works', but no convergence.

I think you can pick it up from here.

Boa sorte!

Luc

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Are you sure you put all the indexes 'k' to the approriate variables...? They are important!

Success!
Luc

anaxec
4-Participant
(To:LucMeekes)

I fixed, but I still have errors, the file is in annex

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Can you save as Mathcad 11 (.mcd) file, and attach (don't worry about warnings). Makes it easier for me to see.

Luc

anaxec
4-Participant

Right now.

thanks.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

You had a few indexes k too many. And the ORIGIN (starting index for arrays and vectors) should be set to 1 (all indexes i, j and k start at 1).

Now it 'works', but no convergence.

I think you can pick it up from here.

Boa sorte!

Luc

anaxec
4-Participant

Man, thank  you so much

Now will try to make iterations until convergence

THANKS

Top Tags