cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

HOW DO THIS?

jlacruzandrade
1-Newbie

HOW DO THIS?

Sin título.png

Insert graphics into Worksheet?

11 REPLIES 11

I believe the only way is to insert an image.  I'm not sure how they made the image transparent.  Perhaps the background of their image is just a screenshot of blank Mathcad sheet.

I have been researching , and got this:

Mathcad/Autocad Integration | PTC

Follow the steps in the manual , but VB generates an error and does not compile

Sin título2.png

Please note that this is unrelated to inserting an image into Mathcad.  This is to link Mathcad and AutoCAD so that they can drive each other.  If you want help with this, I would suggest creating a new post.  I have never done anything with this integration, so I cannot offer assistance.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:MJG)

I'm not sure how they made the image transparent.  Perhaps the background of their image is just a screenshot of blank Mathcad sheet.

If you insert an image with a transparent background then you can see the worksheet (and any text, etc) behind transparent parts of that image.

MJG
18-Opal
18-Opal
(To:RichardJ)

Yes - you're right.

Untitled.png

I managed to get something very similar

Editor de Fotos en Línea Gratuito

Screenshot_1.png

As PNG, do not copy-paste, import it. Check the video.

How to transform JPG to PNG with transparent background should be your next question, let me know when you find that answer.

Hi,

How to transform JPG to PNG with transparent background ? For example GIMP can do it ... ask Google gimp transparent background and follow a guide.

MH

Martin Hanák

Thanks!

Top Tags