cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Hi all, Have anybody got idea about how to plot Fourier summation problems by Mathcad? i have formula i want to plot i found it difficult. Any help please ..Regards, farha

fnashad
1-Newbie

Hi all, Have anybody got idea about how to plot Fourier summation problems by Mathcad? i have formula i want to plot i found it difficult. Any help please ..Regards, farha

See attached file

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You need to read the help files a bit more.

Some short notes:

•        you don't need ; bot j and i are built-in constants for imaginary numbers  (type 1j or 1i without a multiplier between them
  •      when something turns red,  , Mathcad doesn't understand.  (In this case you haven't defined the value for i, but you're using it as a subscript.  Any future reference will fail.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You need to read the help files a bit more.

Some short notes:

•        you don't need ; bot j and i are built-in constants for imaginary numbers  (type 1j or 1i without a multiplier between them
  •      when something turns red,  , Mathcad doesn't understand.  (In this case you haven't defined the value for i, but you're using it as a subscript.  Any future reference will fail.

Hi FredKohlhepp,

Thank you for your reply , i corrected the red ones ,i have got some values for Z(f) but still no plot graph

please post your corrected sheet.

Attached is an example of how to use Mathcad with units, the equations won't bear close scrutiny, but the example is worth looking at.

Top Tags