cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

How do you increase the XY plot axis value size (font size)

ptc-4499387
1-Newbie

How do you increase the XY plot axis value size (font size)

Hello all,

I was wondering how do you increase the XY plot axis front size? The only way i can think of is to use the zoom slider but I end up have to look for equations from each corner of the page due to higher level of zoom in.

Thank you.

With regards

Lawrence

5 REPLIES 5

Hello,

What version of Mathcad are you mean?

I am using Prime 2.0 .

Unfortunately you cannot change the font size of the tick mark values. We are adding math formatting to Mathcad Prime 3.0, but it won't affect the tick mark values until a later release of Mathcad Prime.

Mona

I am sorry Mona, but that is a massive oversight by PTC. I am trying to use mathcad to create date which I can show colleagues and superiors, and the fact that the data is barely readable is frankly ridiculous.

Mona seems to have left PTC. The posting you a referring to was her last one in this forum.

Postings in this forum unfortunately are only very sporadically scanned and commented by PTC staff, if ever.

Top Tags