cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to change the font to ZH-CN font?

jlee-10-11-12
8-Gravel

I can change the words to different Chinese Simplified font in MathCAD 15.0, but i can't find any Chinese Simplified font in MathCAD Prime 3.0/4.0.

PIC_17_003.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Please contact with PTC's technical support, link for "Mathcad Support Center" (even if you use Express version of Prime): Mathcad Support Center

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Please contact with PTC's technical support, link for "Mathcad Support Center" (even if you use Express version of Prime): Mathcad Support Center

Thank you, i have request a help.

I call the PTC MathCAD Technical official hotline for almost ten times with no SCN number( if there is no SCN number press 9# in telephone), every call is busy.

Report about this issue by using the option for "Mathcad Express" version.

Pic_1.png

Hello, Vladimir:

That is really a cool and efficient way, i have got the answer from this way.

PTC official friend said "In fact There are ZH-CN font in MathCAD Prime as the picture below, but they are shown in english name, not in Chinese characters, they will localize the font name in future ".

thank you.

untitled.png

Can you please translate this list of fonts into list with Chinese characters, so that other users know about it too?

Sure, you and MathCAD community help me a lot, i should help others.

PIC_24_010.jpg

Thank you, Jeff.

Top Tags