cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to get MC15 to install on new Windows 7 64-bit machine?

vroberts
6-Contributor

How to get MC15 to install on new Windows 7 64-bit machine?

I have a license for MC15 that was purchased when MC14 was the current version. I recently upgraded my maintena ce agreement, but did NOT get a new Sales Order number. When I enter my original Sales Order Number I getn only the option to down,oad MC14. How to I get a version of MC15 for Win 7, 64-bit?

Thanks.

Vic Roberts

3 REPLIES 3
vroberts
6-Contributor
(To:vroberts)

I found MC15 on the PCT support site, dowaloaded the ZIP file and tried to install it on this Windows 7 machine, but the installation failed. The date code of the file I tried to install was M005. As far as I can tell, there is not a separate version of MC15 for Windows 7, Can anyone confirm that?

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:vroberts)

Mike,

Thanks for your answer.

The issue was a missing MSXML file. MS says the file is not needed for Windows 7 so I was not sure if I needed to go get it. I then decided to try to install MC14, and that worked because it automatically installs the MSXML file. I now think that I can install MC15, but MC14 is OK for now.

Vic Roberts

Top Tags