cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to read matlab file inside mathcad

ptc-2795978
1-Newbie

How to read matlab file inside mathcad

I need to open a matlab file in which contains multiple mat varibles in different data type such as character and arrays of double. I used Insert>Data>FileInput then select a matlab file and it displays an error msg "the MATLAB file could not be opened for reading..." If I delete the character mat variable in the mat file, then it loads ok but only displays 1 set of mat data (provided my mat file now contains multiple array of double data in different variable name.) In addition, I tried Insert>Components>Data import Wizard>...then select a matlab file and it seems like I got the same problem. Does anyone here happens to know how to achieve this? I heard some thing about SDK for building custom components for integrating with third-party applications inside mathcad but not sure how it does any help in this case? and if so where I can get this SDK and is there any quick tutorial link for it? Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-2795978)

If you ask a question over on the Collaboratory then there is very little chance you will get any additional answer here. The chance is not zero, but it's small. Richard
Top Tags