cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

I need to convert a prime file (mcdx) into Mathcad 15 (xmcd)

cam01
1-Newbie

I need to convert a prime file (mcdx) into Mathcad 15 (xmcd)

Can someone convert this mcdx file into a Math 15 file?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:cam01)

Unfortunately PTC in its wisdom provided no way to convert a file from Prime to real Mathcad.

Actually they haven't even provided a way to convert from Prime to an older version of Prime.

All we could do for you is providing an RTF or an XPS export or a pdf print of the Prime file and you would have to retype it in Mathcad.

Find attached the RTF export of the file. Silly as it is this forum software won't allow the attachment of an *.rtf file, so I had to zip it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:cam01)

Unfortunately PTC in its wisdom provided no way to convert a file from Prime to real Mathcad.

Actually they haven't even provided a way to convert from Prime to an older version of Prime.

All we could do for you is providing an RTF or an XPS export or a pdf print of the Prime file and you would have to retype it in Mathcad.

Find attached the RTF export of the file. Silly as it is this forum software won't allow the attachment of an *.rtf file, so I had to zip it.

Top Tags