cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Mathcad 14.0 and Windows Vista Aero

ptc-2160269
1-Newbie

Mathcad 14.0 and Windows Vista Aero

I found that Mathcad 14.0 cannot plot 3D graphs when activating Windows Aero on my computer. If inactivating Windows Aero (e.g. activating Windows Classic), 3D plots are fine. What is the cause of this trouble?
5 REPLIES 5
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-2160269)

Which flavor of version 14.0? If you do not have M010 or later download the service release from the PTC website. Richard

Thanks for your answer. My Mathcad is version 14.0 M020 Japanese. First, I think that the cause of the trouble may be VGA or other hardware drivers. So I updated all chip set drivers and VGA drivers, but the trouble remained. umm.... My computer is DELL XPS M1330 laptop. Graphics card is GeForce 8400M GS.
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-2160269)

Try turning down (or even off) the hardware graphics acceleration. Richard

I've already tried to turn off the graphics hardware acceleration, but it was not working.

Turn the border off (right click in the graph and deselect). Don't know why it does this discovered solution by accident.
Top Tags