cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Mathcad 15 to Mathcad Prime XMCD file converter Difficulties

Thinesh
4-Participant

Mathcad 15 to Mathcad Prime XMCD file converter Difficulties

Hi ,

When Converting Mathcad-15 ".XMCD" file to Mathcad Prime 9.0.0.0, text box controls using VBA are not properly converted in the Mathcad Prime file, kindly provide the solution for covert the Mathcad-15 textbox controlled by VBA script to MATHCAD prime.   

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

discuss your problem with PTC Support. These pages belong to PTC User Community.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Raiko
16-Pearl
(To:Thinesh)

Hi,

try Mathcad prime 10. I had a few successful conversions of Mathcad 15 textboxes to Mathcad Prime 10 textboxes.

Good luck

raiko 

Thinesh
4-Participant
(To:Raiko)

Thanks for the response, let me check With Mathcad Prime-10.

Thinesh
4-Participant

Hi,

I have tried with Math cad-10 Prime version, still the text box control was not converted properly, here I am attached both Mathcad-15 version file and Mathcad-Prime-10 version file, please help me to proper conversion.

Thank You.

Raiko
16-Pearl
(To:Thinesh)

Hi,

it's a Prime issue. The input is rather non-intuitive. You have to use a matrix if you need multiple inputs. I have used a transposed matrix as input in order to save space. Example is attached

Cheers

Thinesh
4-Participant

Its Working, Thank you so much Raiko.

Cheers.👍

Hi,

discuss your problem with PTC Support. These pages belong to PTC User Community.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags