cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Mathcad 15 to Mathcad Prime XMCD file converter Difficulties

Thinesh
4-Participant

Mathcad 15 to Mathcad Prime XMCD file converter Difficulties

Hi ,

When Converting Mathcad-15 ".XMCD" file to Mathcad Prime 9.0.0.0, text box controls using VBA are not properly converted in the Mathcad Prime file, kindly provide the solution for covert the Mathcad-15 textbox controlled by VBA script to MATHCAD prime.   

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

discuss your problem with PTC Support. These pages belong to PTC User Community.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Raiko
16-Pearl
(To:Thinesh)

Hi,

try Mathcad prime 10. I had a few successful conversions of Mathcad 15 textboxes to Mathcad Prime 10 textboxes.

Good luck

raiko 

Thinesh
4-Participant
(To:Raiko)

Thanks for the response, let me check With Mathcad Prime-10.

Thinesh
4-Participant

Hi,

I have tried with Math cad-10 Prime version, still the text box control was not converted properly, here I am attached both Mathcad-15 version file and Mathcad-Prime-10 version file, please help me to proper conversion.

Thank You.

Raiko
16-Pearl
(To:Thinesh)

Hi,

it's a Prime issue. The input is rather non-intuitive. You have to use a matrix if you need multiple inputs. I have used a transposed matrix as input in order to save space. Example is attached

Cheers

Thinesh
4-Participant

Its Working, Thank you so much Raiko.

Cheers.👍

Hi,

discuss your problem with PTC Support. These pages belong to PTC User Community.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags