cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Mathcad Engage Virtual Event - Register Now!

ptc-4168579
1-Newbie

Mathcad Engage Virtual Event - Register Now!

Register today for the Mathcad Engage Virtual Event! This online event will provide the latest news about Mathcad - including product vision and strategy as well as the current roadmap. You will be able to access webcasts, view demos, download topic sheets and white papers, interact with Mathcad experts and network with peers. November 7, 2012. Registration to this event is free.

This half day event will include customer presentations, product roadmaps, and more. Sign up and check out a presentation or stay in our virtual conference hall for the whole day and get:

• Live chat sessions with Mathcad experts
  • Information for new users and info on upgrading to Mathcad Prime 2.0
  • PTC University information on free training
  • Q&A sessions with Mathcad presenters

This event will allow you to connect with PTC staff and your peers in a dynamic but secure online environment. We’ve built in plenty of time for you to do more exploration and have a complete interactive experience.

For more information about this free half-day event and to reserve your spot,
register now!

5 REPLIES 5

Just registered for this. I was able to choose the UK as a country, but, interestingly, was still forced to select a US state! I chose Washington!

Alan

So glad you're joining us in November! We will make sure to make that change in the form per your request so that others aren't forced to choose a state. Thanks for the feedback!

Anna

ELSID
4-Participant
(To:ptc-4168579)

Will this be recorded so we have access later on? Project work load is forcing me to do webinars at night? Also, for will PDHs/CEUs be awarded? This is a HUGE point for those of us who are required to keep them for our engineering licenses (makes it justifieable to take time at work too). Also, what time is it at? Only the date is listed on the registration page

AnnaGiangregori
6-Contributor
(To:ELSID)

The virtual platform will be open to everyone for 3 months afterwards. However, you won't be able to interact with booth managers or the speakers at that point. You can register now, and you will receive an on-demand email from us after the fact allowing you to log back in any time during those 3 months. I will check in with another team member on your other question.

Thanks!

Anna

AnnaGiangregori
6-Contributor
(To:ELSID)

Unfortunately, I don't believe this will PDH or CEU certified. We hope you will join for as much of the day as you are able to!

Anna

Top Tags