cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Mathcad Prime 7.0?

NH_9319109
3-Visitor

Mathcad Prime 7.0?

Hi all,

Any word on the release of Prime 7.0? I've been waiting a year to see if it finally functions and presents well enough to be able to use it in anger in our business. I guess time will tell! I only have a basic wish list:

• Sort out the pixellation of Excel components when printing/pdfing.
  • Ability to add frames to headers, footers and the main document text. This makes a great difference to the presentation quality.

Until these are sorted we will have to stick with v15 and live with the slowly increasing quirks/crashes, but at least it has the functions we need to create presentable engineering calculation reports.

Anyone else in a similar boat?

5 REPLIES 5

@NH_9319109 wrote:

Hi all,

Any word on the release of Prime 7.0? I've been waiting a year to see if it finally functions and presents well enough to be able to use it in anger in our business. I guess time will tell! I only have a basic wish list:

• Sort out the pixellation of Excel components when printing/pdfing.
  • Ability to add frames to headers, footers and the main document text. This makes a great difference to the presentation quality.

Until these are sorted we will have to stick with v15 and live with the slowly increasing quirks/crashes, but at least it has the functions we need to create presentable engineering calculation reports.

Anyone else in a similar boat?

Hi,

according to PTC calendar MCP 7.0 release is planned in February 2021.

Martin Hanák

Planned release date ...  March 2, 2021.

Martin Hanák
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:MartinHanak)

They forgot that February only has 28 days this year, and planned it on the 30th of that month...?

Maybe 🙂

Martin Hanák

Top Tags