cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Mathcad Printing Force Quits

aflannery
1-Newbie

Mathcad Printing Force Quits

Recently everytime I try to print in Mathcad Prime 3.1 Student Edition it comes up with a dialog box that says "PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1 has stopped working a problem caused this program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." It force quits without allowing to save every time I try to print any worksheet or xps document. I have tried a full uninstall and reinstall. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Alex,

Try the following:

1. Install and print with CutePDF as another PDF printer: CutePDF :: Product :: CutePDF Writer

2. Use this tip: Re: Printing Problem with MathCAD Express 3.0

Thanks for your response Vladimir. I attempted to uninstall the Mathcad PDSi viewable support application as the link suggests and windows installer returned with a message of "Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid."

Here you can find another hint that helped the user with printing of the document: How to create pdf of the Mathcad file?

Mathcad Prime 3.1 requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 or later. The latest version of .NET Framework is 4.6/4.6.1 (link: .NET Framework 4.6 - Search Microsoft.com ), try to install this one.

Top Tags